Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 238
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Peel and de-vein shrimp. Set aside in a medium bowl. Combine cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, thyme and rosemary and rub into shrimp.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cook, stirring, until garlic is very fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and saute, turning shrimp once or twice until they are pink, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Simon Rochester http://www.simonrochester.co.uk/