Thai Green Curry
This can get quite spicy - try adding your own chillies!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 850
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 100g
Saturated Fat 75g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrates 60g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, for frying
- ¼ jar Blue Dragon Green Thai Curry Paste
- 400ml can Blue Dragon Coconut Milk
- 250g king prawns, raw or Chicken Fillets
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced and/or courgette
- Rice, to accompany
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the curry paste for 2 minutes. If using Chicken add it at this point.
- Add the Coconut Milk and mix with the Paste.
- Once the Milk is hot, add the prawns and the pepper slices. Cook until tender. Ensure it is piping hot and serve immediately with Jasmine rice.
Simon Rochester http://www.simonrochester.co.uk/